To celebrate the National Day of Catalonia, the Casal Català de Washington, DC (Catalan House) will host two special events on Saturday and Sunday, September 10th and 11th 2011.
On Saturday, Sept. 10th (6pm) – Classical Music Concert followed by a reception
- WHERE: at the COSMOS CLUB (2121 Massachusetts Ave., NW)
- TIME: from 6pm to 8pm
- Free entrance. Dress code (see Cosmos Club webpage). Children and friends are welcome.
- After the concert, there will be a toast with Catalan cava and soft-drinks for children.
On Sunday, Sept. 11th (noon) – Family BBQ
- WHERE: at Rock Creek Park (area #1) – SEE A MAP
- TIME: From 12pm to 5pm
- PRICE: 20$ per person (children 5-11 years old, 5$); friends are welcome – Please, bring exact cash.
- The Casal Català will supply the meat and some appetizers; please, bring your drinks and special dishes.
- We will start grilling at noon — while the dinner is ready, you can also participate in the Penya-Barcelonista soccer game.